Presenter: Denise Skidmore Des Gorman Graeme Valler Martin Culkin Michelle Nemec Noelle Burdekin Rashmi Watson Tom Hardy
This one-day program explores the key skills of coaching and mentoring as the basis for continuous improvement in learning and teaching. Drawing on the National Professional Standards for Teachers, participants will practise and develop their coaching and mentoring skills in order to strengthen collaborative support processes throughout the school.
This workshop will cover:
- the link between lesson observation, feedback, coaching and mentoring
- identifying the benefits and concerns of peer coaching and mentoring
- whole-school systems to embed into the culture of your school
- using coaching questions to develop teaching
- using the National Professional Standards for Teachers to inform the approach.
|Primary - School leadership,Leadership,Leadership - Primary,Leadership -Secondary,Primary-Leadership,Secondary-Leadership,Primary-Leadership,Secondary-Leadership,Primary-Leadership,Secondary-Leadership,Primary-School Leadership,Secondary-School Leadership
||Principals; Deputy, Associate and Assistant Principals; Professional Learning Coordinators and others responsible for the quality of teaching throughout a school/department.