Discussion questions include:
1. How are schools managing student attendance?
2. How are schools managing assessment?
3. How are schools supporting teacher wellbeing?
4. How are schools supporting student wellbeing?
5. How are schools supporting teacher practice?
6. How are schools managing digital tool selection and implementation?
Yasodai Selvakumaran – R/Head Teacher Professional Practice – Rooty Hill High School
Matthew Esterman – Director of Learning Technologies and Innovation at Our Lady of Mercy College (OLMC) Parramatta
Cameron Paterson – Director of Learning and Teaching Shore School
Martin Jorgensen – Acting Assistant Principal Curriculum and Pedagogy and Head of Digital Learning at Virtual School Victoria
Natasha Mercer – Head of Teaching and Learning at St Ives High School
3.3.4 Lead Level - Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning - Use teaching strategies: Work with colleagues to review, modify and expand their repertoire of teaching strategies to enable students to use knowledge, skills, problem-solving, and critical and creative thinking.
Are you in NSW? If so, this is relevant for you
This course may contribute towards Elective PD hours. Visit https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au for more details.