This is a FREE course
Discussion questions include:
- How are schools managing student attendance?
- How are schools managing assessment?
- How are schools supporting teacher wellbeing?
- How are schools supporting student wellbeing?
- How are schools supporting teacher practice?
- How are schools managing digital tool selection and implementation?
R/Head Teacher Professional Practice
Rooty Hill High School
Director of Learning Technologies and Innovation
Our Lady of Mercy College (OLMC) Parramatta
Director of Learning and Teaching
Acting Assistant Principal Curriculum and Pedagogy and Head of Digital Learning
Virtual School Victoria
Head of Teaching and Learning
St Ives High School
3.3.4 Lead Level - Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning - Use teaching strategies: Work with colleagues to review, modify and expand their repertoire of teaching strategies to enable students to use knowledge, skills, problem-solving, and critical and creative thinking.
Do you teach in NSW? If so, this is relevant to you: